A Gallery Wrap is a portrait printed on canvas and then wrapped around an artists’ stretcher bar. These prints do not need to be framed (but certainly can be). Without frames, they offer a modern, sleek appearance. With frames, they take on a more traditional look with the added effect of being on canvas versus paper.
What is a gallery wrapped canvas?
- It is a high quality print on an artist’s canvas.
- The canvas is stretched over custom-made wood stretcher bars.
- It is available in any size with a depth of 1.5″ or 2.5″.
What’s so cool about gallery wrapped canvases?
- Canvases make a bold statement.
- They appear to float on your wall.
- They don’t need a frame; the structure is inside the art.