Best Time for Engagement Photos
The answer is simple; springtime. Here are some of the reasons:
- 30% of couples get engaged during the Christmas season (Nov – Dec)
- 10% of couples get engaged on Valentine’s Day
- 40% of weddings happen during the summer
- Average length of an engagement is 16 months
- A bride will spend about 8 months planning for her wedding
- As we all know “Love is in the air” during the spring.
When these stats are taken into account it makes sense that the spring time is the best time for an engagement session.